Lincon Electric® Power MIG® 256 MIG Welder measuring 31 4/5″ X 18.9″ X 38 4/5″ has 208/230 input voltage, Magnum® pro 250L MIG gun with 15′ leads and built-in undercarriage. It has diamond core technology that offers a excellent out of position arc stability and a wide voltage sweet spot at any given wire feed speed for steel, stainless steel or aluminium. It features dual driven rolls, easy turn numeric tension indicator, brass to brass gun connections and Lincoln’s 100% wire supporting split wire guide system. It has digital meters which helps to display preset voltage and wire feed speed. It has larger tip diameter and mass which improves heat dissipation to increase tip life. Coil Claw™ cable management system keeps your workstation neat. It can be used in metal fabrication, maintenance and repair, auto body/farm, light industrial.
- Input Power: 208/230 V
- Rated Output: 26 V
- Single Phase
- 60 Hz
- Magnum® PRO 250L Gun With 15′ Leads
- Work clamp and 10′ cable
- 10′ (3.0 m) 230V input power cable with plug
- Gas regulator and hose kit for argon blend gases. (For use with CO2 shielding gas, order a Lincoln Electric S19298 CO2 shielding gas bottle adapter.)
- Top-mounted gun expendables tray
- Built-in undercarriage with easy-load gas cylinder platform
- Drive roll and wire guide to feed both .035″ And .045″ (0.9 And 1.2 mm) wire.
- Large color coded procedure recommendation sheet